- Based upon the wreckage (most likely the fake wreckage), the survivors crashed near an uninhabited island in the lesser Sumba islands called Membata. They made their way to Membata using cushions and some life jackets and were carried by the ocean currents.
- Kate gave birth to Aaron on the island of Membata.
- On day 103, a typhoon washed up the remnants of an Indonesian fishing boat which had basic supplies and a survival raft.
- On day 108, the remaining six survivors used the raft to go to Sumba, and landed near a village called Manukangga. The photo (the last screen) was taken by a fisherman as the washed up on shore.
- Once it was discovered who the six were, they were transported by the US Coast Guard to Hawaii.
Geez, what a story. Is the birth of Aaron going to cause suspicion about the cover story? If she was supposedly six months pregnant before she got on the plane, there would be potential witnesses to the fact that she was not pregnant, one being the police officer in Australia the marshall was talking to in one of the flashbacks.